Traffic Control - Backing Vehicles
Reversing vehicles pose a serious hazard to workers on a construction site, as drivers and heavy
equipment operators backing up are unable to see people or objects in their blind spots.
Participants in this course will examine vehicle collision hazards to workers on foot, and how to
apply safe work practices and control measures to prevent collisions and near-misses.
- Hazard recognition and risk factors
- Traffic control legislation
- Site planning and traffic protection plans
- Traffic control persons and hand signals
- Clothing and personal protective equipment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested – LiUNA Local 506 Members can apply directly from the Member Portal