Compact Excavator - New Operator
Compact or mini excavators are commonly used for the excavation of footings, trenches, underground utilities, land clearing and interior demolition. They can be fitted with a variety of attachments, allowing for a wide range of construction applications.
Our interactive course blends classroom training with hands-on practice, to allow participants the opportunity to understand, see and experience the essential principles involved in the safe operation of a compact excavator. Upon successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to safely perform basic operating procedures and manoeuvres.
- Legislation and standards
- Operator duties and responsibilities
- Compact excavator design and attachments
- Hazards and safe operating practices
- Accident prevention principles, techniques and practices
- Inspections and maintenance