Scaffold User Hazard Awareness
DetailsScaffolds are widely-used temporary structures built to support workers and materials, allowing access to heights and areas that would otherwise be difficult to get to. Upon successful completion, participants will be able to recognize safe scaffold setups, identify scaffolding hazards, and understand legislative requirements and safe work practises.
- Legislative requirements for scaffolding
- Common types of scaffolds and their components
- Causes of accidents related to scaffolding
- Assessment of scaffold condition for safe use
- Fall protection and safe work practices