Suspended Access Equipment User
Suspended access equipment, often referred to as a swing stage, is a suspended platform that is commonly used when conducting work on the sides of buildings, in areas that would otherwise be impossible to reach.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the hazards associated with the use of suspended access equipment, as well as safe operating and fall protection procedures.
- Suspended access equipment design and components
- Hazards, injuries and fatalities
- Legal requirements for suspended access equipment
- Personal fall protection equipment setup and use
- Pre-work and emergency response planning
This course is intended for workers who use suspended access equipment after it has already
been set up by others who are trained and competent in its installation and rigging.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested – LiUNA Local 506 Members can apply directly from the Member Portal